[OM] Re: dead of Cartier-Bressson

Subject: [OM] Re: dead of Cartier-Bressson
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 21:50:39 -0300
that rangfinder camera body in Jane Brown's 1957 gallery looks about as
close to an M3  as mine does in every respect. Whatever lens is mounted is
another question. The viewfinder suggests that it is of a longer focal
length than 90mm. Perhaps Reid in the UK got to perfect an M3 look alike as
good as the original but judging from my [original] M3, albeit one dating to
November 1960, I rather think that CB was hnadling the real thing.

jh