[OM] Re: C-5060 -- Impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: C-5060 -- Impressions
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 14:10:03 -0700
Adobe used to have plug-in raw conversion for PS7 at least, but it seems
to have disappeared when CS came out. If I were Adobe I'd probably do
the same thing, or start charging for the plu-in for older versions.
I've moved from 5.5 LE to 6, 7 and now CS over the last few years.
Although the upgrade prices have irked me a bit, I'll have to say that
the breadth and depth of function has increased with each release, and
several things have become much easier to do, with CS being a big bump up.

Moose