[OM] Re: Push C-41?

Subject: [OM] Re: Push C-41?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 14:21:31 +0100
Should be good Piers.  Isn't that stuff pretty well made for buggering
about with?  And aren't you presented with a fait accompli anyway? ;-)

Our aircraft are still grounded for lack of a reliable propellor hub,
so I'm off for a little bike ride with my 9-year old Hadley bag,
containing a lovable old 2SP (;-)) connected to a 35-105 (with
yellow-green filter attached) to shoot Batttison-like images on XP2 (I
must be different somehow ;-)).  If I am really good I might stop off
at a pub called the Dunstan Arms in Waresley for a little reward and to
read my Powershot G5 manual over a little chewy beer.  I know it's hot
and sunny, but in England we drink warm, chewy beer in any weather!

Chris

On 4 Aug 2004, at 13:00, Piers Hemy wrote:

> I have some Fuji Press 200 which has been underexposed by 2 stops.  Any
> thoughts on whether the film's latitude will be enough to cope with
> that?
> Is it possible to push-process C-41 without adverse effect on the
> colour
> balance/contrast (and if so, any thoughts of where to find dev times)?
>
> Piers
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.