[OM] Re: help with CP2 rebuild

Subject: [OM] Re: help with CP2 rebuild
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:23:51 -0400
That blue wire/cap thing is a modification that came into play after the
pack came out.  The black wire is soldered to the pad with the yellow wire
at the top edge of the circuit board, just to the left of the metal strip
with three screws. Dribble some lighter fluid on the mode plate, that might
loosen the rubber cement.  Then try to get a sharp exacto or single edge
razor blade under the edge of the plate to pop it up.
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane,
Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,