[OM] Re: help with CP2 rebuild

Subject: [OM] Re: help with CP2 rebuild
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:16:29 +0100
A couple of thoughts Adam:

Evostik Adhesive cleaner should be available from B&Q.  It does what it says
on the tin, which should be just what you need, as the plate should be
secured with rubber adhesive (Evostik to us).

One of my CP2 started playing the fool - not firing, or firing sequence when
in single mode.  Mode switch mis-aligned? I doused the plate in the
above-mentioned, to no avail.  Then I noticed that there was a curved dent
in the switch - it had already been removed.  And then I noticed a small
bead of clear resin around the edge of the plate ... Where the rubber cement
had been replaced with ... Epoxy.  Result - I am paying someone else to do a
rebuild for me!

Piers