[OM] Re: 180/2 for macro?!

Subject: [OM] Re: 180/2 for macro?!
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:58:05 -0300
on 27/07/2004 14:49, Wilcox, Joel F at joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I'm quite sure I was searching for a substitute for the long-awaited,
> frustrated Zuiko 200 macro.  Watch out for zignetting at the long end.
Hi Joel,

I'm watching at this very moment the first test I run on Provia 100F,
comparing the 200/4 and the 85~250 @ 200mm, coupled to the 65~116 @ 65mm,
stopped down both at f11, using a t-32. Picture is of a box of colored glass
little balls children play with (don't know how they're named in English).
No differences nor even on color rendition, when projected on a silver
plated screen using a Kodak Carousel at a quite respectable size. No
vignetting of course.
Nxt test will be w/tube at 116mm - when I get an OM2 body again.

Thanks,

Fernando.