[OM] Re: Dying Film

Subject: [OM] Re: Dying Film
From: R.Jackson <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:36:10 -0700
Heh...I got my best taste of the digital mindset last semester over
lunch when someone at my table was plinking around on his TiBook with
some photos he'd just taken and said, 'Can you do this with film?" as
he opened his photos in Photoshop and applied "Auto Levels" to all the
photos he'd just taken. I looked at some of the monstrosities he was
creating and said, "Nope."