[OM] Re: Recharge specs for F.AC Adapters + Quantum Turbo

Subject: [OM] Re: Recharge specs for F.AC Adapters + Quantum Turbo
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:02:03 +0000
Let me add the caveat that we all pretty much know to my previously posted
findings.  These approximate times are for how long it takes for the "ready"
light to come back on.  That doesn't necessarily mean the unit is actually at
full charge, just close enough for government work, etc.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --