[OM] Re: Recharge specs for F.AC Adapters + Quantum Turbo

Subject: [OM] Re: Recharge specs for F.AC Adapters + Quantum Turbo
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 13:45:18 +0000
Chuck,

I just tried it with a T32.  As close as I could come using the questionably
accurate one thousand one, one thousand two method of measuring the passage of
time, these are the results:

Quantum Turbo Z, a smidgen less than 2 seconds
AC 2 adapter, a hair over 4 seconds.

I hope my use of highly technical jargon doesn't cause confusion.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --