[OM] Re: T32, OM4-Ti & Accessory Shoe?

Subject: [OM] Re: T32, OM4-Ti & Accessory Shoe?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 15:55:51 +0000
The TTL socket is probably much more durable and indestructible than the hot
shoe.  Keeping up with the tiny cap can be a challenge, I admit.  My three
OM-4Ti's still have their caps, due more to luck than care, but all three
20-year-old OM-4s long ago lost theirs, and except for the fact some folks of
more tender sensibilities might consider the naked connectors unsightly, they
still work perfectly.

Looks like it may be time to make a decision between using and losing or
protecting and collecting.

Walt

-------------- Original message from orava@xxxxxxxx: --------------
[snip]
> I would just like to protect the TTL plug in my OM4Ti-body (and the cap of
> the
> plug from missing) and that is why I presented my question in the first
> place.
[snip]