[OM] Re: T32, OM4-Ti & Accessory Shoe?

Subject: [OM] Re: T32, OM4-Ti & Accessory Shoe?
From: Pschings@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:57:35 EDT
Cc: orava@xxxxxxxx
In a message dated 7/7/2004 10:51:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time, orava@xxxxxxxx
writes:

> I would like to connect TTL Auto Cord's other end to a T32 and the other end
> to an accessory shoe that is sitting on OM-4Ti's hotshoe. Which accessory
> shoe should I use? Yes, I know that there is a plug for TTL Auto Cords in
> the OM-4Ti-body, but I would still like to know which shoe I should use. I
> would say accessory shoe 4. Am I right?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Olli Orava

Hi Olli, welcome to the list!

The OM-4 doesn't take accessory shoes - it has the fixed hot shoe and the TTL
connector on the front. If for some reason you need to connect the T32 to the
hot shoe on the OM-4 there is T. Shoe Cord which slides into the hot shoe on
one end and has a regular TTL connector on the other that goes to the T32.
Make sure you don't get the F. Shoe Cord, that one is for the F280 flash.

Hope this helps,

Paul Schings