[OM] Re: T32, OM4-Ti & Accessory Shoe?

Subject: [OM] Re: T32, OM4-Ti & Accessory Shoe?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 16:35:51 +0100
Agreed completely Paul.  I have had both 2SP and 4T with loose hot shoes,
and currently have 4T with no hotshoe at all - the four fixing screws are
winking at me from the top plate.  But never any problems with the TTL
socket.

The TTL socket is screwed is a captive fitting passed through from inside
the top plate with a threaded collar fixing on the outside, and secured in
place on the inside with (wait for it) ... Epoxy adhesive.  It won't move,
believe me (I tried to remove it).

Piers