[OM] Tamron 300

Subject: [OM] Tamron 300
From: Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 20:13:24 +0100

Tammy finally arrived, freshly cleaned at someone else's expense..!

Glass is perfect (there's so much of it!), it's green (a kind of field
grey, really) and it comes with both 1.4x and 2x converters, and a hood
(yippee!). Hood is marked 39FH, if that means anything to anyone. And a
cover for the end.

A long wait, but I'm really pleased with it.

I does rather remind me of a girlfriend I had in my innocence; lots of
interesting bits that I don't know what to do with. What are all these
rotating bits with knurled knobs (on the lens, silly!)?

D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com