[OM] Re: Correcting my character flaws

Subject: [OM] Re: Correcting my character flaws
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 22:36:18 -0500
I have a 2000 4Runner and have to agree with this. The lack of power
really isn't an issue to me, but the departure angle is pathetic. I'm
just about to take the hitch off mine to repaint it for the second time.
I don't know why they can't make paint that holds up to dragging on the
ground...
;)

--
Jim