[OM] Re: Correcting my character flaws

Subject: [OM] Re: Correcting my character flaws
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 20:56:10 +0000
Or shot underwater.

Couldn't resist. Gotta go tend the grill now, so return fire will fetch a
delayed response. It's not raining here today -- not yet anyway.  So much for
our drought!

And while I'm at it, 4Runners have better ground clearance than those Jeep
station wagons with the itty-bitty "tars," and they last longer, crawl and
slither through tougher places in the boonies, and have lots better resale
value.  Sorry, but mine ain't for sale!

Oh, and they're prettier, too.  :-)

Walt

-------------- Original message from AG Schnozz : --------------