[OM] Re: B & W Film recommendation

Subject: [OM] Re: B & W Film recommendation
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 20:56:23 +0100 (BST)
AG.And others,
            I envisage shooting 10 / 12 rolls of B+W film this summer on hols.
Was thinking of a mixture of HP5, Delta 100, Delta 400 . I intended developing
the negs and then scanning them, with a possibility wet printing some of the
best.
  Camera shop friend suggested I use Ilford XP2. Rationale being he could run
them through his developing tank in a few mins and I could then scan or make
prints of them as I saw fit.
 I have not used this film before and wondered what the darkroom / scanning
experts think. I am really looking forward to giving my OM1n's a blast.
                                  Will B+ W filters work with Chromogenic film?
                    Regards, John Duggan, Wales UK.

AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you scan and digital print the film, the 400CN is terrific
stuff. I'm not too enthoused about using it in the darkroom,
but for digitizing it's probably better than any of the standard
B&W films. I do like the way it scans.

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

List usage info: http://www.zuikoholic.com