[OM] Re: B & W Film recommendation

Subject: [OM] Re: B & W Film recommendation
From: "John Cwiklinski" <plinkochips@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 17:00:34 -0500
John, Andrew, Schnozz, and Siddiq,

Thank you for your help.
The 2 shops I went to yesterday (Portland, OR) only carried Kodak
"Professional" BW400CN film or vast quantity sale of Kodak Portra BW400. Since
I procrastinated on my home project in the first place, I ended up buying 1
roll of Professional. I shot the roll this morning under pretty ideal outdoor
conditions (for me) in the Rose Garden (also in Porland). Early morning photo
shoot, Roses in full bloom and the subjects (daughter and fiance)/environment
were excellent. We finished up before the first bus load of grandma's over ran
the place. We were happy campers.

I did find the Ilford and Plus/Tri-x on the web, and am going to pursue these
types for another near future home project I have coming up.

John Cwiklinski