[OM] Re: sensible course of action for getting print films into

Subject: [OM] Re: sensible course of action for getting print films into computer
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 22:51:51 -0700
I was just noodling about in Vuescan and Ed Hamrick's site. I see that
in the Pro version, one may create profiles for any film using an IT8
target. He also has a link to a source of IT8 targets of many types that
is much cheaper than Kodak.

I remembered some old posts from you complaining of the lack of profiles
in Vuescan for the Fuji films you like and thought others might be in
the same boat, so I thought I'd post the info to the list.

Moose