[OM] Re: Justify what?

Subject: [OM] Re: Justify what?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 07:29:59 -0700 (PDT)
> Amazing what you can do with digital to mimic what is natural
> to film. I
> just have one question: Are you really going to miss your
> trailer that much?
> ;-)

It's a bit easier if I have a film version to mimic.  I can get
it to pretty much match film, but not without the visual
reference.

Never did do the full-time travel thingy yet.  At this point, if
we do, I'll go 100% digital.

Speaking of such, sorry it wasn't taken with our beloved Zuikos,
but the photo on my homepage was taken last night--digital does
have its place.  I'll know in a couple hours whether or not it
or another picture made today's paper.

www.iowatelecom.net/~image66

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail