[OM] Correcting my character flaws

Subject: [OM] Correcting my character flaws
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 07:15:17 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, I was "chasing firetrucks" again, but fortunately it was
just a training burn.

Now to the important stuff.  I've posted THREE new Zuiko taken
pictures on my website.  Go to the "San Luis Valley, Colorado"
page under essays. (link on home page too).

www.iowatelecom.net/~image66

The top and bottom photographs were taken on (or relatively
near) the main east-west road to the Great Sand Dunes National
Preserve.

The page is a work in progress, but I wanted to get something
slapped up.  Why now?  These rolls of Velvia 100 were misplaced
and I finally got them developed!

AG-Schnozz

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail