[OM] Re: Searching for Sigma 8mm fisheye

Subject: [OM] Re: Searching for Sigma 8mm fisheye
From: "iwert" <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 16:42:37 +0200
You can use my zuiko 8mm fisheye for that... I know doro has an E-1, so if
you can wait till the 25th of july... My local dealer has an E-1 on display,
but no adapter. I heard that the E-1 takes OM bodycaps, would a 7mm
extension tube then do as well ????, the fisheye being mounted at an angle
wouldnt be a problem... You can also send me your adapter for a few days!

Iwert.