[OM] Re: UK Zuikoholic gathering, was Qualifications

Subject: [OM] Re: UK Zuikoholic gathering, was Qualifications
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:43:17 +0100
If by that you mean the weekend of 31/7, that will be the first weekend
of my holiday. The previous weekend could be more promising, dependent
on commitments that have been made on my behalf that I either don't
know about or forgot about within 5 minutes of being told as the date
was so far away.

Any ideas of location?

James