[OM] Re: Qualifications

Subject: [OM] Re: Qualifications
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:49:34 +0100
<snip>
> I do consider myself a fart, however, even if not that old.  In fact,
> round these parts I am considered to be approaching Walt status of
> curmudgeonly-ness !!

Hmm, not sure how you think you are carmudgeonly ...

Chris
</snip>

I'm just being very, very reserved on this list ...... !

You should see / hear me rant after my daily drive home !!

Jon

PS:  Another Zuikoholics meet does sound like fun.  I have, however,
still got the roll of B&W from the first one (& the second one !)
sitting in the fridge waiting for me to get time to process them !
Really must make more time for Zuiko stuff.  Would reduce the tendency
toward curmudgeonly-ness dramatically !