[OM] Date is set - July 25th was: Re: Re: Meeting Hombroich

Subject: [OM] Date is set - July 25th was: Re: Re: Meeting Hombroich
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 11:48:33 +0200
Wim Verheyen schrieb:
>  >sunday 25-7 and 31-7 (a saturday...)?
>
> It will have to be 25-7 for me, as yesterday we decided to make a short trip
> Ireland during the last weekend of july.

That would be fine with me too.

So not to confuse things:
Rainer, Helgard, me and ??? will meet there July 4th at around 11,
because Rainer can't come in July/August and I'll visit a friend in Köln
anyway.
Second meeting (same place, inselhombroich.de - as suggested by Iwert)
sunday 25th.
Anyone with E-1 around? I will bring mine and the famous adapter too :))
I guess we are not going to be really many people (which is just as well
for photographing and getting to know each other), but *if, there *might
be a (yet at this point slight) possibility that Olympus would provide a
few E-1 bodies if we were interested...but that's somehow hanging in the
air.
So - anybody interested please say so!

cheers
:Doro