[OM] New member, was Meeting Hombroich

Subject: [OM] New member, was Meeting Hombroich
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 05:49:07 +0100
Wilkommen Jürgen

Don't listen to Wayne, he is obviously talking about those members who
have a doctorate in Zuikoholism ;-)  Of course you qualify, but you
will clearly be eager to rise in the ranks of OM ownership.

Now, I have a few lenses which will help you to do just that ... ;-)

Have a good time at Insel Hombroich.

Chris

On 28 Jun 2004, at 03:11, W Shumaker wrote:

> At 02:29 PM 6/27/2004, jm wrote:
>
>> Seems like the perfect moment to creep into this list's public from
>> under
>> my lurking stone. I'd like to join you there. With only two OMs and a
>> handful of Zuikos do I qualify as participant? ;-)
>
> Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the minimum requirement
> for anyone to be on this list was at least 5 OM bodies and to have
> either a complete set or 2 each of the lenses in the 24-100mm range,
> except for the 90/2, 50/2 or 50/1.2, of which you have to have one of
> them or the equivalent Tamron or Vivitar macro, and also excepting the
> multitude of 50mm varieties. And at least one telephoto above 100mm
> (excluding the 500mm mirror lens and 135/3.5, while the 135/2.8 is OK
> but minimal and also including a Tamron 80-200mm zoom or 300/2.8).
> Those with an 8mm, 16mm, 18mm, 21/2 or either shift lenses do not have
> to meet the 24-100mm lens requirement. And if you do not meet those
> requirements, you must have some interest in photography to be on this
> list or to participate in list events.
>
> Wayne
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker