[OM] Re: OT - Lexar CF memory cards, getting place?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Lexar CF memory cards, getting place?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:19:23 -0400
B&H is significantly cheaper for Lexar 40X.  For a 256MB card it's $52
vs $69.  It may pay to look further.  I almost always buy from B&H but
not because they're the cheapest.

Chuck Norcutt

Ali said:
<http://memorysuppliers.com/smartmedia.html>

I purchased a 512mb IBM/Hitachi Microdrive from these guys...the price
was good. They carry all sorts of media's. I believe they have a few
different sites but essentially the same pricing.