[OM] Re: Seeya

Subject: [OM] Re: Seeya
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 12:54:46 +0000
Andrew,

In the event you haven't signed off just yet, have a wonderful trip, and be
prepared to share photos upon your return.

It is with a mixture of pride and humility that I accept the mantle of Lone
Curmudgeon in your absence.  With both of us on the list, ever watchful and
situated 12 time zones apart, hardly a moment goes unguarded and scarcely a
post gets by without the timely scrutiny of at least one of us.  I shall make
every effort to maintain our standards of curmudgeonology so that you might be
proud of my performance in your absence, although it would be uncurmudgeony and
uncharacteristic for you to say as much.

Now, somebody post something I can get started on.

Walt, with a cloud of dust and a hearty "Hi-Ho Keyboard!"

-------------- Original message from Andrew Fildes : --------------