[OM] Re: Inexpensive ball head

Subject: [OM] Re: Inexpensive ball head
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:51:59 -0700
I hope you know I was responding to a post about Cullman tripods. It was
a Cullman tripod I was talking about.

I have also just recently posted praise of the Velbon 343e tripod and
the little head that comes with it and the Velbon PH-253 ballhead. I
also have, and like very much, a Hakuba CF tripod, which is Velbons'
second line, with aluminum, rather than magnesium, spider.

No Velbon knocking from me.

Moose