[OM] Re: Inexpensive ball head

Subject: [OM] Re: Inexpensive ball head
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 03:36:43 +0000
Craig,

I took a look at mine, but there's no model name or number on it, and since
it's been three or four years since I bought it, I don't remember.  So, I took
a look at the Stoney Point website, and, lo and behold, the one in the picture
is just like mine, right down to the color of the strap and the little wooden
ferrule.  I'm sure from the description that it's the Explorer model -- three
sections and 11 ounces.  The "Y" yoke thingy on top unscrews, revealing a 1/4
in. tripod screw.  Mine also came with the wooden knob, but I see that's now an
option.

http://www.stoneypoint.com/media/monopod_lg.jpg

Walt

-------------- Original message from Craig Cunningham : --------------