[OM] Re: Paris panOraMa

Subject: [OM] Re: Paris panOraMa
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 19:40:15 -0700
on 6/9/04 7:43 AM, Roger Wesson at roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I would love to get this printed, but I'm not sure it will be possible.
> Can't find anyone who offers prints with a 10:1 aspect ratio, and I
> suspect I'd probably need an image more than 475 pixels high for it to
> come out well.  I am not sure I feel like restitching the originals at
> higher resolution!
>
> Cheers,
> Roger

Some of the Epson photo inkjet printers can use 'banner' paper, which I
think can be 13" x 44" or some-such... that should be big enough, right? I
saw a bunch of pano prints at MacWorld Expo, and there were some really
amazing images. Most were taken with specialized panoramic cameras, like
those that rotate themselves around 360-degrees, but the prints were large,
some probably 1.5 x 6 feet.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...