[OM] Roof-rack platforms, was An SUV Question

Subject: [OM] Roof-rack platforms, was An SUV Question
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 11:42:59 -0700 (PDT)
> This list has quite a history of a series of infamous,
> lengthy, and much hated threads about SUV's.  It took us
> off-topic for several months about 3 years ago and was the
> subject of much discussion and flaming.  Bring up this subject
> at your own risk

Actually, this is quite appropriate.  Please substitute "Van",
"Microbus", "Car", "Moped" or "Skateboard" as desired.  SUVs are
only one type of vehicle with roof-racks.

I'm equally desiring to know how others have or would approach
this.  I've got two "VEHICLES" with roof racks and I'd love to
build a platform that quick-mounts to the rails.

AG

http://messenger.yahoo.com/