[OM] Re: Roof-rack platforms, was An SUV Question

Subject: [OM] Re: Roof-rack platforms, was An SUV Question
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 12:50:35 -0600
I had a van like that in the 60's. It had a governor that limited top speed
to 58 miles per hour, had no power, was terrible on the ice and in wind.
Your feet were one layer of sheet metal away from whatever you might collide
with. We used it to transport my wife (in wheel chair) around town and it
was good for that. It was also good for watching outdoor hockey games as it
had a gas heater. I don't think you would be happy with one of these. /jmac