[OM] Re: An SUV Question

Subject: [OM] Re: An SUV Question
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 11:05:02 -0700
Pretty sure the roof 'rack' of most modern SUVs would be jeopardized by
weight constraints of what you're suggesting.  Truth be known, most of them
are almost more ornamental than truly functional.  You'll want to check into
that, first and foremost.

I think you need to procure a used double decker from London Transit.....