[OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #128

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #128
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 09:06:29 -0700
As is my wont, I start to worry about the accuracy of something I said
that I thought was true and then find out it is not so cut and dried.
While I have mostly seen recommendations for 6500K color temperature
for setting up calibrated monitors, I have also just found
recommendations for 5000K for setting up the monitor and viewing lamps
to see what comes out of the printer. All these "authorities" espousing
a different "standard" for doing things. Sheesh.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA