[OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #128

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #128
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 00:04:14 +0800
May be you can try to get a professional light box at 6500K. BTW, my Sony
monitor only has 5000K and 9300K setting. The ambinent lighting is also very
important, I use 4000K fluorescent light.

The artical also mentioned due to many color monitor cannot produce good and
effecient 5000K light but it doesn't mean 6500K is a natural choice, it
depends on you device.

C.H.Ling