[OM] Re: Tamron lens (was Re: Stop the insanity! )

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron lens (was Re: Stop the insanity! )
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 21:29:19 -0700
on 6/2/04 8:18 AM, James N. McBride at jnmcbr@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I just bought a Tamron 300mm f-2.8 lens. As I recall some list members liked
> this one. I need a shade for it. Any ideas on a good source for one?  /jmac

I think the shade is still available new from Tamron, but be sitting down
when you get the price.

If you send the lens to me for a while, I'll see if I can get my Mom to sew
up the lens hood cover... she's a premier seamstress... and I'll hunt around
the local Orchard Hardware for a suitable lens shade. Probably I can get the
epoxy and velcro to hold it on there too.

I can probably get it all back to you in a year or two... <g>
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...