[OM] Re: Tamron lens (was Re: Stop the insanity! )

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron lens (was Re: Stop the insanity! )
From: Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 17:51:36 +0100
On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 17:18:16 +0100, Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What I forgot to mention to Donald is to make sure you know which model
> you
> have - there are three, and the hoods are all different!  107B/60B/360B
> should be engraved on the brass plate (ah, the mark of a quality lens!)
>
> Piers

Thanks for that, Piers. I'll check, when it arrives. It's been put out for
cleaning by Ffordes, I should get it next week.

Today I got a mount (thanks Ian, that was quick!), and it's one of the
good ones. I have checked it against the OM4, and the fourth screw won't
foul the plastic pin. Yippee.

Cash will be in the post, Ian!!

D.

--