[OM] PEN Tele Converter (was: Olympus PEN FT light meter problems)

Subject: [OM] PEN Tele Converter (was: Olympus PEN FT light meter problems)
From: Roland Ruehl <roland.ruehl@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 16:02:31 -0700
Group,

thanks to everybody who answered on my original question about the PEN
FT light
meter 2-3 weeks ago. Since I had the opportunity, I returned the body to
the seller,
and now, at the third attempt have received a fully working FT that has
been CLA'ed
and works well. I am quite happy: the FT gives me the feeling of the
OM's that I
am using for a long time now, but is much smaller to carry around.

I have another question now: I use a Kiron 7 element, 2x tele-converter
with my OM-1.
I have seen multiple tele converters for sale for the PEN but never know
what optical
quality they have. Does anybody know or have information about what was
available
when the PEN was modern ?

Thanks,

Roland.