[OM] Re: Way OT (trombones)

Subject: [OM] Re: Way OT (trombones)
From: cochran@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 18:43:55 -0400
Could not open the file at work but will surely do at home.
Speed trombone...Bill Watrous....Have any of you heard the "Fly of the Bumble
Bee by him?
Ok, how many trombonists, what trombones.
I started playing trombone about 25 years ago. Played for ten then stop for
another ten and I am at it little by little again.
Favorite T-bone players, JJ Johnson (jazz) Alessi in classical.
My baby is a Vincent Bach Stradivarius 36B with F attachment.

I can't say that going from Euphorium to Alto sax is evolution...;-)

peace

David

This mail sent through : http://webmail.coqui.net