[OM] Re: Arches and Canyonlands in the heat of the summer.

Subject: [OM] Re: Arches and Canyonlands in the heat of the summer.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 19:50:47 EDT
In a message dated 5/30/2004 5:51:08 PM Central Standard Time,
zuikowarriors@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Just go.  Set the self timer on your camera and toss it straight up in the
air.  Great picture any direction.  Repeat as necessary.

Wish I could go with you.

Gary Edwards

You can.  Go to rmsp.com (Rocky Mountain School of Photography) & sign up for
their advanced wildflower/mountains field workshop the 3rd week in July and
when we are through, we will head over to Moab.  I can even get you back to the
metroplex.  See that was easy, now would you like for me to help you make
some decisions about buying OM equipment?  {8^)   Bill Barber