[OM] Arches and Canyonlands in the heat of the summer.

Subject: [OM] Arches and Canyonlands in the heat of the summer.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 16:08:13 EDT
Sometimes one just has to strike when the iron is hot.  I will be near Moab,
Utah toward the end on July and could work a day or day and a half side trip
in to see either one or both of these sites.  Do any list members have any
advice about what would be the best times/places to go at this time of the
year?
I like the early morning and late afternoon/early evening.  Any advice about
these areas at that time of day?  I'll be coming up from Ouray through Grand
Junction.  Thanks in advance.  Bill Barber