[OM] : ( O M ) Use of long telephoto lenses for landscape photographs

Subject: [OM] : ( O M ) Use of long telephoto lenses for landscape photographs
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 07:50:39 -0400 (EDT)
 I agree, but you must really watch for the haze (or the air pollution caused
by...nevermind) that they are going to pick up as you try to bring more distant
objects.  I usually shoot against the sun.BorisThis hath not offended the
king.Sir Thomas More (at his execution)From: "Brian Swale"
&lt;bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 19:44:59 +1200Subject: [OM] (
O M ) Use of long telephoto lenses for landscape photographsHi,If anybody
doubted it, these two photos from the camera of Graham Battison illustrate very
well how long telephotos can be used to isolate a small part of a landscape and
compose a very effective image. Great
shots.http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Haselbech_02.htmlhttp://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Cottesbrook_03.htmlThey
 also show how the English farmers in that part of the UK take a lot of trouble
to farm well and keep their land neat.Brian

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com