[OM] Limiting excessive quoting WAS: Various titles of Gord's problem

Subject: [OM] Limiting excessive quoting WAS: Various titles of Gord's problem
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 00:10:38 -0400
 >From: "Chuck Norcutt" Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #114

 > I thought Gordon's very long treatise on his oboy travails was a very
 > interesting read.  Fortunately, digest #114 has given me the opportunity
 > to read it over and over and over and over again.
 >
 > Chuck Norcutt

Personally, I'd say it's UNfortunate that I've had to repeatedly skim
through Gord's narrative in toto.  Don't get me wrong, Gord.  You have a
legit beef and are understandably "upset".  But, frankly, I pretty much
lost interest in the story after the second time the whole thing was quoted
early on.

What ever became of Thomas' poll about our thoughts on limiting excessive
quoting?  Thomas?  Are you listening?

Gary