[OM] Re: Limiting excessive quoting WAS: Various titles of Gord's proble

Subject: [OM] Re: Limiting excessive quoting WAS: Various titles of Gord's problem
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 23:11:14 -0600
Hi Gary:

I'm not upset, I'm motivated.  I am sorry to have bored you with it, but I
don't feel a need to apologize. I could have just gone off list with those
who were interested or helping, I thought there was an fair amount of
information disseminated and it was of interest. I don't know that censure
in that way would be the right thing. The idea that quite a few shared in,
was to expose how eB*y and PayP*l handle these issues, better to learn from
the list than to find out by yourself. If this has come across as a tirade
it was not intended.  As the thing unfolded I have had several people really
go out of their way to help, and I am deeply appreciative. That is the
spirit of this list. Frankly Gary your having to expunge some text was
something that I did not account for, my practice is to take the good with
the 'bad' our interests differ, but I would not want to be the one to call
anyone to censure, delete and ignore are private and effective measures.

Thanks Gord