[OM] Re: PopPhoto, was E1 digital envy ?? Still with film

Subject: [OM] Re: PopPhoto, was E1 digital envy ?? Still with film
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 15:10:49 +0000
I haven't bought, read, looked at, even lined the bottom of the birdcage with
pages from Popular Photography, Modern Photography, Petersens, etc., in more
than two decades.  I subscribe to Shutterbug just to kind of keep up with
what's new and take everything in it with a grain of salt, a beer and a healthy
dose of skepticism.  Most of these rags are whores to their advertisers.  It's
caveat emptor right down the line.  They know which bread their side is
buttered on.  I mean which butter their bread is..  Ah, hell, you know what I
mean.

Walt