[OM] Re: scanning print negatives and scanner exposure in

Subject: [OM] Re: scanning print negatives and scanner exposure inconsistencies
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 16:11:34 +0200

Make sure you at minimum use "Adobe Gamma" to setup your monitor...
br
jez

                      jking@xxxxxxxx.a

                      c.uk                     To:      olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

                      Sent by: "James          cc:

                      Michael King"            Subject: [OM] Re: scanning print
negatives and scanner exposure
                      <jking@xxxxxxxx.         inconsistencies

                      ac.uk>

                      26/05/2004 16:06

                      Please respond

                      to olympus

hi again joel

> BTW, you mentioned in one of your notes that your monitor is not
> matching your prints.  There is no intrinsic reason why it should unless
> you have the means to calibrate your monitor or you tweak it manually to
> match your print output.

I guessed this which is why I hunted for the icc profiles.

Regards
James