[OM] Margheritas, salsa, photo ops and sunny days...

Subject: [OM] Margheritas, salsa, photo ops and sunny days...
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 01:30:59 -0600
Hi Phil, Bill, Gary,

'Every Texan has two home towns, the one they live in and San Antonio' from
a book Gary sent me. The San Antonio trip is fast approaching ... my totally
free time starts Sunday afternoon May 30 until Friday afternoon June 4.

Remember the margheritas are on me for anyone on the list who would like to
get together in or near San Antonio (or Austin or Houston) What do your
schedules look like, anybody want to do a photo trek?, meet for drinks,
dinner... if you each let me know  I will try and co-ordinate something. If
there is anyone who missed the first post and wants to join in let me know.

Gord