[OM] OM-PC feelings, Several new pictures

Subject: [OM] OM-PC feelings, Several new pictures
From: "Ing. Radovan Faltus" <faltusr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 00:30:16 +0200
Hi fellows,
    currently i picked up OM-PC body with 50mm/f1.8 miJ
motivated by Moose's praise. It seems to me quite solid,
I like rubber grip in front and at the back of the door.
Originally it was bought for my friend but when i attached
Winder 2, i decided to keep it for at least family shots,
because it suits together very well. Manual cocking is not
as smooth as OM-2 has and mirror double slap doesn't
sound much nicely. I think John H. mentioned it has 2-13
screen, but the finder looks only a little brighter than OM-2's
with 1-13. I think the OM-PC transparent mirror reflects
less light than mirror in OM-4, I guess 50-50 vs. 80-20 in
the case of OM-4. Am I near the true?

Also I've updated my gallery http://olympus.mysteria.cz with
8 new shots in Mysteria folder.

Good light,