[OM] Re: Doing my part

Subject: [OM] Re: Doing my part
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 18:32:37 EDT
Sure, I agree about artists and the Steinway and all that, but the public is
being told that Photography=Digital, not Film. Look at any large photo store
ad in a newspaper and all you'll see under "Cameras" are digitals, you may not
even see a single film camera. Kids today don't even consider film, they're
into technology, and technology with regard to photography is digital. Mention
film to a 20-something, and I guarantee you'll either get a very slight laugh
out of them, or, they'll show interest, but it'll be because they'll think it's
a quaint 'niche' part of photography.

George S.