[OM] Re: Anomalies in E-1/OM Images

Subject: [OM] Re: Anomalies in E-1/OM Images
From: Cyrtolite@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 19:16:00 EDT
Thanks, Walt, for your sincere sympathy.  It may interest you to know that I
haven't abandoned film photography in favor of the E-1.  I still have about
eight OM bodies, a bunch of Zuiko lenses and a respectable film supply (though
not as large as yours).

I still love film photography and am reluctant to give it up, despite recent
frustrations associated with obtaining reliable, quality E6 processing. On the
other hand, when I work with images from my E-1, I really enjoy them.  It's
much easier than scanning.  The dust specks on the sensor are not interfering
with the quality of the images I'm getting and, if and when I get enough dust
on there to be a problem, I'll just clean it off.

The longer you resist the inevitable switch to digital, the harder it will
be, I think.

Scott Whittemore (enjoying the peaceful coexistence of digital and film
photography)